Follow this page to get updated on what’s happening at Pathway. We also send out a weekly newsletter (Pathway Connection) - sign up using the form below or email email@example.com.
SAVE THE DATE
Here’s a look ahead at what’s to come:
- August 15: Career Workshop
- August 15: CityTeam Volunteering Event
- September 12: Marriage Night Simulcast Event
Pathway Outdoor Services
Our outdoor services are up and running! We have expanded our capacity to 60 (per county guidelines), so please join us if you are willing and able! Please note that a RSVP is required to attend, among other screening guidelines. If you would like to receive the invite to RSVP or have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pray for Pastor Joyce
Please continue to lift up Pastor Joyce, the children’s ministry pastor, in your prayers. Pastor Joyce is recovering well after her 3rd surgery. In fact, she will be returning to ministry on August 16th! Keep an eye out, as she will be reaching out to families soon. Let's continue to lift her up in our prayers.
If you feel led to support Pastor Joyce financially, you can Venmo her daughter, Lauren (@Lauren-Jeong-3). Please use this fee-free method over other methods that collect fees such as her gofundme page, which you can read for more updates.
August 15 - CityTeam Volunteering Event
Join CityTeam & Reach by distributing fresh fruits, vegetables, and back-to-school supplies to the community in need. Volunteers will hand out fruits, vegetables, and supplies, assist in carrying bags to the families’ vehicles, and assist with setup and cleanup.
Date & Time: August 15 @ 9:30am
Location: 1715 E. Calaveras Blvd. Milpitas, CA 95035
- Must be 14 years or older.
- Wear long pants and closed-toe shoes. Please dress modestly and comfortably.
- Please do not bring valuables. We do not have a secure place for volunteers to leave belongings.
Every volunteer must sign up individually, so please email email@example.com for more details.
August 15 - Virtual Career Workshop
The Career Ministry’s Career Worship is coming soon! This workshop on August 15th will be hosted by Judy Park (please see a brief bio of Judy below) and will focus on Resume Review: Resume Writing Tips and Tricks. Understand how to market yourself more effectively on your resume. Learn what makes a resume stand out to a recruiter. Hear the DOs and DON'Ts when writing or updating your resume. Please continue to sign up - we look forward to connecting with you! If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Judy Park Bio:
Judy Park is a Recruiting Business Partner and works with a variety of clients ranging from university students to professionals of all ages. With storytelling and teaching as her strength, she finds creative ways to help clients understand how to sell their career story through relevant examples and thoughtful questions. In her spare time, she teaches Korean and enjoys a good round of karaoke.
September 12 - Marriage Night Simulcast Event
Marriage Night is a one-night livestream event hosted by RightNow Media designed to encourage husbands and wives with a refreshing vision for God-honoring relationships. Couples will hear from marriage experts and discover how to cultivate a healthy marriage on a lasting biblical foundation. More details to come!
Volunteer Opportunities for Children’s & Youth Ministries
- Children's Ministry. We are looking for volunteers who would like to teach Sunday school for the upcoming school year starting September. No experience necessary, and all curriculum materials will be provided. The format will be prerecorded videos. If you are interested in serving, please contact email@example.com.
- Youth Mentorship Ministry. Pathway is starting up a new ministry where mentors are paired up with youth (6th-12th graders), and the goal is to share life with each other while growing in Jesus Christ. If you are interested in becoming a mentor and can commit to at least one year or if you would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your generosity in donating to the Compassion Fund! We have collected almost $18,000 and disbursed $2000 to date. After donating to everyone else who has a need within Pathway, we will donate to a Christian organization that is actively helping in the COVID crisis. If you have a need or have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Pathway Prayer Meetings
Join your brothers and sisters in Christ in prayer through our new zoom prayer meetings:
- Every Sunday at 11:00am. This is when the Prayer Ministry meets to pray over personal requests, our church, and our community. Everyone is welcome to join. You can join us through zoom by using this meeting link and meeting ID: 969 5702 6777.
- Every Friday at 7:00am. Use this meeting link and meeting ID: 200 854 948.
Updating Your Info
In order to best serve our church, both now and more especially once we move off our current campus, we would like to have the most accurate information possible. Please go to www.pathwaybible.ccbchurch.com to update your own profile. Please don’t forget to add your children! Contact your CG leader or firstname.lastname@example.org to help create a new profile if you don’t have one yet.
Also, to better prepare for our transition to our own Children’s Ministry, please help us by clicking this link to register your children.
List of Small Business Owners
So far, we have a few small businesses that have provided their information and many people who have asked for the list. If you would like to add your small business to the list, please fill out this form. And, please contact email@example.com if you would like access to this list.
Ways to Give
In addition to giving on our website, you may give by texting through your phone: text “PATHWAYBIBLE” to 77977 to give. Please note that if you text PATHWAY only, your donations will go to another church.
Check Out Our Church App
Download our new church on Apple or Android app stores - search “Pathway Bible.” You can get events, sermons, giving, devotions, and more!
Dear Pathway Family,
As you already know, the entire state of California has mandated a “shelter in place” order, which essentially means we must stay in our homes and only leave for essential purposes (e.g., important healthcare visits, groceries, etc.). This order has now been updated and extended to May 31, however, some restrictions will be eased and tools will be put in place to strengthen the containment of COVID-19. Please read the updated official statement for details on the loosened restrictions and other important information. It has been a trying time for all of us, but let’s continue to do our part to protect the most vulnerable populations and follow this order as carefully as possible.
Here are some notes we wanted to pass on to you:
- Live Sunday Services. We will continue to have live Sunday service for as long as we are able, so please tune into our Facebook page on Sunday at 9:30am for a pared down and intimate service. In this age of technology, it is a blessing that we can still connect and worship together in spirit. The service will be recorded and available online after the service is completed. Please note that you do not need a FB account to access the service. A link will also be available on our website.
- Prayers. Prayers are abounding these days. If there is something specific for which you would like the pastors to pray, please submit a prayer request at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be sure that at least one pastor will receive it and pray over it for you.
- Connect with a Pastor. This time of uncertainty - financially, socially, and spiritually - can be a trying time for many. If you would like to have a virtual home visit with one of the pastors, they are available to have a FaceTime or Zoom call with anyone who is seeking it. Please email email@example.com to set up a call. Or, you can go to our website to email the pastors directly.
- Compassion Fund. During this crisis, some have been hit harder financially than others. If you would like assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Also, if you would like to help our brothers and sisters in need, you can make an online donation (please direct donation to “Compassion Fund”) or through our mobile app (available on Apple or Android phones).
In this unprecedented time of uncertainty, we are so grateful for our Pathway family. Let’s continue to lift each other up, encourage each other, pray for each other, and meet (virtually) in CGs or otherwise. While we care for those in our inner circles, let’s not forget to reach out with compassion to those in our communities as well. We won’t be hindered by fear, but instead, will move forward with wisdom, find strength in prayer, and keep our eyes on the Lord, trusting His heart.
Resources for information regarding the COVID-19/novel coronavirus:
- About COVID-19
- CDC Coronavirus Situation Summary
- CDC Travel Warning Levels
- World Health Organization COVID-19
Pathway Bible Church
1201 Montague Expressway
Milpitas, CA 95035
Sunday service time: 9:30am via outdoor service or FB live
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.